Friday, July 27, 2007

Niels Hansen Jorgensen



Here are the latest pictures of Niels he is getting so big! As if he wasn't already. For those of you who don't know Niels was 9lbs 5 oz and 24 in. at birth. He was also nine days late- but he's a smart baby and was waiting for his dad to come home. He is such a good baby and sleeps through the night. He's smiling and talking all the time. He's two months old now! I can't believe it. I was so excited to be able to have my first home birth. My Midwife Suzanne was so great! If you need a good midwife: http://www.betterbirth.com/ she's the one.

At his last check up Neils weighed 13 lbs an had grown almost a whole inch. Everyone has been such an amazing help! I don't know what I would have done with out my families. All the babysitting and dinners and especially shoulders to cry on! I love you guys!
by the way Niels' shirt says "I've got the world's greatest dad"

1 comment:

Holland said...

What a cutie, I mean stud. He is getting so old. He face looks like a one year old. Good job capturing four different attitudes. I got; sad, happy, mischievous, and "I'll bust you up if you mess with my mom."