Sunday, August 5, 2007

Aloha

For my dad's birthday this year he wanted to go to Hawaii but instead got a grandson (Niels) and since he couldn't go we decided to throw a surprise luau for him. It was cheesy, cliche and lots of fun!Ohpa posing for pictures with some menehune



What a great kupunakane to let these kolohes help blow out his candles


My mom got my dad a PlayStation and Guitar Hero 2. We were all excited but not nearly as excited as Nic ( lolo wahine)



After the `ono kau kau we went out back and made our favorite-- S'mores!



We're all just a bunch of hau`oli haole-- Aloha!

6 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

hey janae,
i tried to drop off the pics but i guess i don't know where you live, because i couldn't find the right townhome..did you move? or am i crazy? anyway, i also lost your email address (so organized, huh!) would you mind emailing me your address and i'll send these to you asap. i'm in california for the week, so sending them would be the fastest. they are so cute! thanks!
kelly
kellymccaleb@hotmail.com

Lori & Rj said...

Looks like a fun party! Our family loves guitar hero too. Its so fun!

Holland said...

hey loser,
i didn't want to make such a big deal about the fat picture you put up of me but i guess i did because the pic no longer exists. so sorry but i really did look nice and plump especially with that smore in my hand.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

looks like everyone is doing good! you guys need to let us know when the family gets together, we'd love to come see/hang out with everyone!

Hall Fam said...

janae-nae
you found me! you're babe is the cutest! are you moving soon or what? keep us posted!

Jana said...

I love guitar hero so much. I might have to go hang out with Ken.