Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kelly McCaleb Photography

Yea! I got my pictures back from Kelly and they turned out great! Like I said before Kelly did such a great job and and was so wonderful with my kids they keep asking when they get to have her take their pictures again and get a doughnut (she bought them doughnuts for after if they smiled big). Kelly is so talented, I love looking at her blog 'my happy little life', she makes cute clothes, quilts, scrapbooks etc. Here are just a few of my favorites.





This last one of Neils is perfect, he is always furrowing his brow, people think that he's glaring at them but I like to believe he's thinking many genius type thoughts.

7 comments:

Grant McCaleb said...

i'm glad you like them! your kids are beautiful. (the last one was my fave too).
kelly

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i LOVE the hammock one!

Lori & Rj said...

What cute pictures! I love the last one of Neil.

Hall Fam said...

ok i could never tell who lily looks like but the first picture, i think she looks like you. I think the brown hair threw me off. but i have to say your kids are so dang cute! lindsay was looking at them with me and she pointed to neils and said he's chubba bubba like me.

Holland said...

cute pictures I love them! hey that is funny that you found Heathers blog because I went to lunch with her today and she gave me her blog so I just looked at it. funny stuff
i tried calling you today but you are avoiding me call me when you read this

Carolyn said...

Janae,
Your family is so cute...right out of a magazine!! We need to get together, I can't wait to introduce baby Taylor to Lily!
Carolyn

Jana said...

I need to get her number before you leave