Saturday, August 25, 2007

Namaste!

Well I am now one of the many to sing the praises of yoga. I took my first class today and it was amazing! I'm sure some of it had to do with me having an hour off from my cute kids. But really it was wonderful. I took my beginner class at It's Yoga. It is the yoga studio in Riverwoods connected to the store Soel. Well come to find out my younger brother Shawn's friend, Jon Russel, his wife owns it with another girl. Crazy! Anyway you must must go! The teacher was great- so nice. and I love on their website when it explains the beginner class it says "don't worry no one will laugh". I think it was the first time I honestly didn't care what anyone thought of me- and that is a HUGE thing for me. Next week I will drag Jana with me, I'm sure it will be even better with a friend.



And as a side note after yoga I finally got a chance to learn about canning from my mother-in-law. We canned peaches- or I sort of stood by, watched, and asked a lot of dumb questions. But it was good. And I got to hang out with Norm and June.

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i want to do yoga so bad!

jorgensens said...

You need to! I'm going to go on again this saturday you should come with me! It's a beginner class. And they provide mats. I'm serious. It's only $10 for a drop-in.

Natalie said...

Looks like I figured this blog thing out- nothing in German, anymore!
So So So Cute! JJ- the photog isn't the only great thing about these picts- what cute nephews and niece I have!

Jana said...

We never went to Yoga together. And I am glad someone took up Mama June's obsession with canning, too much work for me.