Tuesday, August 14, 2007

what I want

Blah I've been so sick lately I haven't wanted to even look at my computer but I must be feeling better because here I am blogging! I've had lots of time to think about all the things I would love to do and accomplish in my life. There are too many but here are a few:
be a better mom
become a photographer
start a hundred different businesses
sell my hats!
write a book
live in lala land ( for just a while)
learn everything about gardening
keep bees
buy hundreds of sweaters (I love you anthropologie!)
design & make clothes (I hate your prices anthropologie!)
help save the environment
love to make dinner
get a degree/degrees
be a great baker
repay all my family and friends
This last one has been on my mind the most lately. I feel like such a huge burden on everyone. I feel like Gary and I should have sat down with our families and had a vote on our latest life choices since they have affected all of them also. I appreciate everything everyone has done for me and my family- more than they'll ever know!

2 comments:

Holland said...

Hey I just want you to know that I am more than happy to help and wish I lived closer to be there for you. Keep Up the Great Work! You are an awesome mom already and very talented too.
nic

Hall Fam said...

checked out the thing you told me too. Holy cow!