Wednesday, October 17, 2007

7 degrees of blogging

Okay I've talked to a few people about this but no one ( that I've seen) has posted about it so I am. Have you ever decided to follow a link on someones blog that you know or don't just to see theirs and then follow another from that one and so on? I like to do it now and again -okay I do it all the time. When I do, it always seems sooner or later I stumble upon someones blog that I know. Like for instance my cousin Devry. I was just randomly going from blog to blog and ended up on a blog of a family who lived in Idaho then followed theirs to someones who lived in Arizona and on their friends links was the name Devry. I thought no way could this be my cousin, but it is an unusual name so I clicked on it an sure enough it was! I love it! So has this ever happened to YOU?

Who's blog is seven degrees from yours?



This is a picture of my cousin and her cute family


I hope you don't mind Devry I copied it from your blog ;)

(It just happened again so I am editing this post.)

from mine I went to 'my happy little life' -a blog I like to read that I found randomly it ended being a girl who used to live in my ward, then from hers I went to 'surfer family' , I do not know this girl but recognized my little sister's friend who was in a recently posted picture & who happens to have the same name as me, this blog had JaNae's blog under 'janae' (the other JaNae) then from 'janae' I could click on 'nicole' who is my sister and my sister has my blog link and then I've made a full circle which I really didn't mean with the whole 7 degree thing but still I've never made full circle before.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So funny....I just randomly found your blog and thats what your post was about. I don't know if you remember me, I used to ride horses with Gary. I haven't seen you since your wedding, but I've run into June a few times. Hope you like NC. I used to live there when I was little. BTW, your kids are gorgeous! And I like your Twilight casting.

My blog address is clanhaven.blogspot.com.

Melissa

Holland said...

Ya I have done the same thing going from blog to blog and have come across either family or my friends blog. I am a loser like you looking at everyone's blog. I need to stop looking and start posting new things on my blog.
nic

Holland said...

wow I just read the post that I put up and said the word BLOG about a thousand times. I must love the word BLOG. BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG

jorgensens said...

who came up with the word blog? I think i really like it - blog blog blog blog blog (i was going to type it like a hundred more times but I got lazy)

Hall Fam said...

good to know i'm not the only one who does that.

Marc said...

Technically you just violated copyright in your cousin's photograph. Better hope she doesn't sue.

JaNae said...

Marc- if she does - you're hired!