Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Kail!!!!

At 9:11 tonight Kail will officially be SIX YEARS OLD!!!
It's still hard for me to believe it's been that long. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him I took ten different tests, it was such a shocker. Gary just left on a six month deployment and I was living with my parents again. Luckily Jan helped me get excited instead of being scared. I had him two days after Thanksgiving that year thanks to caster oil. He was 8lbs 4oz. The first and only boy on my side for almost six years.
This first picture is my all time favorite of Kail. Taken by one of the best photographers:
Carol Acord (also one of my best friends- thanks Carol!)
Hiking with dadKail and his best cousin Ella

One of Kail's favorite things growing up; playing at the Children's Discovery Gardens @ Thanksgiving Point with his BFF Gabriel Swimming lessons
Best cousins

We love Kail so much, he has always kept our home busy!
We can't wait to see what he'll do next!









4 comments:

Julie Earley said...

I can't believe Kail is 6! Holy Cow--time has really flown by.

I'm glad to have found your family's blog (Devry invited me to see hers and she linked to yours).

Stacey and Mel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAIL! We sure miss you. Every time I can actually get Anna to say her prayers instead of me, she prays that Kail will come home from his vacation soon. I think she is a bit infatuated. (: Take care~

Lori & Rj said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie. He looks alot older than 6.

Jana said...

If we only knew how much one little girl and one little boy loved each other... Happy Birthday Kail, we love you!