Saturday, December 1, 2007

Butchered

Nicole HELP!!! Gary took Kail to get his haircut today and this is what happened:


He looks like a little girl!
Gary took him to Supercuts (his 1st mistake)
Then got the whitetrash chick (2nd mistake)
& told her just to trim around the edges (3rd mistake)
After she massacred the back she started on the front and gave my son bangs! That's when Gary stopped her & walked out.
Nic- I'm in desperate need of your talents! I'm going to try and fix it tonight but it just might have to wait until I get to a real salon on Monday.

9 comments:

Jana said...

I am laughing way to hard right now to comment.

Jana said...

As I lay in bed tonight trying to go to sleep, picture #2 of Kail pops into my head and I can't quit cracking up. My vote is for a buzz. Seriously, I haven't laughed this hard for awhile.

Carolyn said...

Nice job Gary!! Don't worry Janae, he still is adorable! Maybe don't try Supercuts again...Yikes...
Janae, you should cut his hair, you did a great job on your own bangs last year, they looked really good!

Melissa said...

Sorry about the terrible haircut. We are selective about the great clips that we take our kids to--actually I will only let my husband take my boys there....I splurge for a real salon for my girls. Is it cold enough in NC for hats?

BTW, I feel your pain with the teenage gifts. I am about to purchase a gift card for online music for my neice. I have already withdrawn from next year's name drawings.

Hall Fam said...

he reminds me of jim carrey in dumb and dumber. i was laughing my head off!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha dumb and dumber! its a straight up bowl cut.

Holland said...

That middle pic brought alot of laughs at your parents house last Sunday. We made it the screen saver on their computer. Classic!

JaNae said...

it's hard for me to keep a straight face these days talking to Kail. It makes discipline nearly impossible. He has an appointment to get it fixed tomorrow but, cross your fingers, it's a salon in Fayetteville- who knows what will happen next.

Marc said...

I'll bet he got a stealin' deal on it though.