Friday, February 8, 2008

I should be cleaning

Lets see how many posts I can do in one day. You know you are addicted to blogging when all your thoughts are in blog form. And now that things have settled down a bit I've got all these things I want to blog about, like my kids but I hate my digital camera and I'm scared to take my film to anyone here so I'll blog about some other things first like my favorite kids show: Jacks Big Music Show on Noggin. I love this show. And I love it even more now that Niels is dancing to all the songs. It's so cute. I love their music videos & especially the little kids in them that dance. I love the little puppets they are so unusual. I think it's great all the types of music they play. My kids want to play all the instruments. Yesterday Lily was using a plastic red bat as a guitar, violin & cello.
Here's one video my kids like to rock out too (hey is that Steve?)



Love this one, reminds me of Jackson 5



All types of music


And of course Laurie Berkner:


I highly recommend letting your kids watch this show constantly. Also be warned you will become a children's music snob- the wiggles just won't cut it anymore.
Also check out Dan Zanes & Friends

No comments: