Thursday, February 21, 2008

what...

did I expect?

bless stephanie meyers heart and the casting dept hearts at summit entertainment.

But to keep it fair I think these cast pics are horrible! And who ever did their makeup, wardrobe and hair wasn't operating on a full tank. I looked up these actors on IMDb and they look a lot better in different pics. They should have hired jonathan canlas to take the pics & this girl (love her blog and style) to do the styling, and my sis Nic who always does amazing color to do the hair - how bad are those dye jobs?

I highly doubt I'll be seeing this movie, maybe when it comes out on dvd.

thanks Jan for letting me know- i emailed you my extreme reaction

6 comments:

Lori & Rj said...

I am disapointed with the cast to. That is not at all how I was picturing them.

Lori & Rj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
courtney said...

yikes! check out jasper's (emmet's?) puffy blond hair. my only solace is that jacob hasn't been cast...yet.

Jonathan Canlas said...

jon canlas is so overrated :)

Marc said...

Apparently someone didn't read your blog. Shame.

JaNae said...

marc- you're telling me! all that work too