Monday, March 17, 2008

C is for cookie

My mom and younger sis, Nic, came to visit me for a few weeks. They left on Tuesday and it took everything I had not to cry all day. It was so nice to have them here. No, it was way more than nice- it was spectacular! I had actual adults to talk to. And someone to make dinner for- who knew I'd actually enjoy making dinner- ever. And other than me being a tad uptight (I'm sure Nicole would say more than a little) and getting a speeding ticket -grrr!! We had a great time. I've been waiting for Nic to post some pics of the trip on her blog so I could steal them but she is a busy girl. And all of mine are on film. So, here is a pic of my new favorite treat that Nicole introduced me to; Great Harvest chocolate chip & walnut oatmeal cookie

People- I am not exaggerating in any way by saying that these are the second greatest cookies ever made. Plus they give you a punch card and every time you by a six pack you get a punch and when you fill up that card you get a free loaf of bread (I think it should be a free bag of cookies though)
I know what you're thinking; if these are the second what is the first? Subway Sandwich chocolate chip cookies. And I'm not just saying that because I get them for free (thanks Nic & Dave) they really are so very good and chewy and yummy especially right out of the oven-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cooooookieeeeesssss.
I know where I'm going tomorrow-one punch closer to my free loaf of bread.

No comments: