Friday, March 28, 2008

some perks of ghettoville

Other than being with my wonderful, awesome, award winning, could totally kick your husbands butt then fix it again husband, I have found some perks to being here in ghettoville:

They have these at the Harris Teeter, they are right at the front, and they love kids here. You don't get the dirty looks like you do in Utah when you drag your kids to the store and they are being a little too loud or blocking the isles while they dance to their made up song about cereal. people stop you to tell you how cute your kids are.

And I thought this was funny- yes we are living in the promised land at least people in Texas are, according to where this milk is produced

7 comments:

Yo Momma said...

I LOVE your description of Gary. Now THAT is love!

Jana said...

I was just talking about Gary last night at Book Club and how he could kick any husband's butt, and I like the "and now he can fix it part."

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

mmmm...that milk looks delicious.

Lori & Rj said...

Your mom said that you are moving back to Utah soon.. Yea!

Hall Fam said...

they need more of those moms w/kids parking spots! that would be heaven. right now in az all the snowbirds are taking up the good spots.

courtney said...

ha ha! can you imagine if they had "for expectant mothers" parking spots in utah? :) when are you moving back?

Carolyn said...

janae,
I was walking down the hallways of my new ward yesterday and I thought I saw Gary. Too bad, it wasn't him. I was quickly reminded that you, and your little ones probably wouldn't be there either....Sad Face...I love you guys...
How was easter...and the outfits??? We need more pictures!!!!