Wednesday, March 19, 2008

you know what I just realized?

I have a camera phone. And I've taken pictures with it. And I could probably post those pictures on my blog. And it's really sad when your camera phone takes better pictures than your 150$ digital camera.This first one is not that great quality but I absolutely love it! Gordon and Lily playing guitar hero. Most likely on a Sunday that's why Gordon looks so spiffy- I think I need to do a post about Gordon and what a cute boy he is - yes,yes I do, be looking for it

Niels swinging, it was our first time at a park here in ghettoville. I had my mom and Nic scope it out first.

Our day at Wilmington Beach- Yeah we live by the beach and it really wasn't such a bad drive. Just be careful the speed limit is 55 I learned that the hard way after this fun day. I can't wait to get my pictures back the kids decided to go in the water- but I'll save that for later. Lily is ticked because this is the 5ooth picture I took, and she was all out of poses.

Tired baby.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

I love your phone pictures, they really are surprisingly good quality. I especially like the beach pic of Lily, my kid have learned to just cover their faces or turn their heads or else they make really ugly faces that I don't want to take pictures of when they are tired of the camera. I'm jealous of the beach, even if you do have to live in ghettoville to be close to it.

Jana said...

Only a few more weeks and we will be at Myrtle Beach! Lily's hair is getting so long, has the top part started to catch up with the bottom yet? Or is a mullet still the fashion for Lily?

Hall Fam said...

your kids are dolls! i'm glad your family got to come visit. thanks for the email. let me know when you find out your plans!

Holland said...

Um ya, I will be posting pictures of our trip out there someday. Sorry about that.

Steph Wynder said...

Such cute kids - it makes me sad to look at those pictures of Niels and realize we have missed most of his first year - I can hardly wait to see him and of course Kail and Lily - wish we were coming to the beach, too!!!!