Friday, April 11, 2008

the beach

I'm finally getting the pictures up of everything that's been going on since we moved I guess I'll start with the latest- the trip to Wilmington beach and work my way back.


Kail wanted to get in the water so bad! We should have brought bathing suits

My gorgeous sister Nic and her beautiful baby Sophie
Our cute Mimi keeping Sophie warm
And my favorite pictures; Kate & Lily (best cousins)





Kail vs. the ocean- the ocean won & we had to buy a bathing suit (thanks mimi) from the local pier



We all had a great time and the kids did not want to leave. Luckily Jan & her mini's are coming out then Gram & Gramps Jorgensen & we get to spend a whole week at the beach- Yippee!!

4 comments:

Lori & Rj said...

Cute pictures. Its fun that you are close to a beach!

Jana said...

Yea! I can't wait. Lily's hair has gotten so long. I can't wait to see them.

Holland said...

Your pictures from your camera rocks mine. You can tell that you have a nice camera even though it is not digital. I love those pictures of Lily and Kate together. Too bad we didn't stay there a night or two. You are lucky because you will be their again shortly.

Hall Fam said...

that looks so fun! i love the beach! glad your family got to come for a visit!