Monday, May 19, 2008

so you think you can dance?

Kail doesn't think he can dance, he knows he can dance! I stole this video from Jan's so if you've seen it on hers it's the same. -But well worth a second look. We went to this Alligator Adventure on a day that was too cold for the beach. The music was full of mesmerizing drum beats (could have used more cowbell) and as Jan said by the time we left Jan & I couldn't hold back & we busted out a few moves of our own. Kail loves to break dance. He wants to take classes when we get back home- anyone know of a good place to learn in Utah? I think the other minis do a great job dancing too. You go E!

Don't worry Jan when I go back I'll make a special trip to the Alligator adventure and see if they have the soundtrack available.

5 comments:

Steph Wynder said...

We have watched this video several times on Jana's blog and we are amazed at Kail's talent and endurance! I'll keep my eyes open for some break-dancing lessons!

Hall Fam said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! that's awesome!

Jana said...

Me and the kids could watch that over and over. I have seen break dancing classes offered through community colleges for kids.

Stacey and Mel said...

That is an awesome video! The kids are hilarious, and Kail does indeed have the moves. How will Gare feel about a career in dancing for Kail?

JaNae said...

gary is already trying to talk him out of it