Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kail & Mallory sitting in a tree....

Kail has his first crush and it is the cutest thing! The other night he came out of his room and said, "mom what if the Spiderwick Chronicles* were real, wouldn't that be cool?" I said yes then he said, "do you know what my favorite part is?" I proceeded to name off every gruesome creature in the book I could remember. When he realized I was way off he started giggling. And I got suspicious, and asked him what it was. He giggled even more and said "no, I can't tell you" And I told him to just tell me, so after a few more giggles he covered his eyes and said really fast, "Mallory!" oh it was the best- and still continues to be. If he's sad about Gary being gone or missing E, all I have to say is "Malloooorrrryyyyy" and he gets a huge grin on his face. I love it!
*for those of you who don't know it's a book series look here, it was also made into a movie. Kail wanted to see the movie but I told him he had to read the books first so Gary read all five books & then some every night to Kail then took him to the movie.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I miss you guys, come home.

courtney said...

that is the cutest thing ever! it must be a relief that, for now, his girl friends are fictional. i hope that mallory was cute in the movie, because i have heard that sometimes books are made into movies and the people who you thought should be cute, aren't. have you heard of that?