Thursday, July 10, 2008

sidewalk chalk

I think who ever invented sidewalk chalk is a genius and needs some kind of award. Chalking our sidewalks is another thing my kids spend a majority of their time doing.
Kail drew this tree the other day and I seriously want a real tree that looks just like this

I love the way Lily sits when she's drawing like a little lady (thank goodness with that skirt on)

And here Niels is trying to convince our neighbor Gloria's dog, Shaina, that the chalk tastes good & he should know, he's taken a bite out of 90% of the colors & blue is his favorite

7 comments:

Hall Fam said...

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only mom who thinks it's brilliant! jeff thinks it's a little white trash but hey, if you don't like it just wash it off with the hose and start over.

Jana said...

I love your kids. And I can't wait to squeeze everyone of them, and I remember that dog, but mostly I remember it's owner. She is a gem.

Steph Wynder said...

It appears Kail has some art skills in addition to his great break-dancing talent!!! Maybe he will be as good at Krav Maga!

Stacey and Mel said...

I have to say that I agree a bit with the white trash comment, but my sidewalks are COVERED in sidewalk chalk! We even have some paint and 3-D glasses to add to the excitement. Cute kids!

JaNae said...

I can see how people would think it's white trash but I think it's just like hanging your kids drawings on your refrigerator and that's not W.T. at all. I love having my house adorned with my kids imaginations. Plus out here we have a rainstorm about once a week so each week we get new masterpieces.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

thank you! its the most amazing program ever! genius whoever did it. ps//i love that tree too!

Holland said...

Hey just got back in town. Looks fun. I wanted to click on the picture of neils but it wouldn't let me. I can't wait to see in a few months.