Monday, July 21, 2008

Well all I have to say is Beijing is missing out

My friend Carol's husband, Justin, wasn't chosen to go to the Olympics *frowny face* But I thought he did a great job & the Olympics will just not be quite as watchable this time around. I was thinking about all the other athletes who compete & don't make it or do make it but place last & no one really knows who they are. But I was thinking what amazing athletes they have to be to even make it to the point of being considered Olympic material. They have a lot more drive & focus than most of us. So I applaud all you underdogs, job well done!
Oh and just so you know Carol & Justin have had the last laugh; just look at the August issue of Marie Claire pg 84- what's that you see? Uh yeah #65 on their 101 sexiest list, that's right
sexiest athlete: Justin Wilcock



(eat that Michael Phelps)

8 comments:

courtney said...

oh no! that makes me sad after all his hard work. and i was so excited to watch him dive...

at least he has his sexiness to fall back on, right?

Hall Fam said...

oh man! i was looking forward to watching the olympics to see him. and he sure is a little hottie!

Holland said...

Wow! Carol sure married one sexy man. I agree the Olympics are missing out. I wanted to watch him, it always makes it more exciting when you kind of know someone.

Jana said...

Personally I think I would rather hold the title of world's sexiest athlete than go to the Olympics.

Lori & Rj said...

lol! I like that last comment and agree. Too bad he didnt make it.

Holland said...

um you didn't even comment about my comment on your last post. i know you thought it was funny. loser.

JaNae said...

I did think it was funny unfortunately I'm not funny (like you and your husband) and still haven't come up with anything clever to reply with- I am a loser

Jana said...

The package was sent yesterday. Lily's frame is a 3.5 x 5 and her picture is 4 x 6 and I didn't have any scissors with me at the Post Office so the one with them holding hands is for Lily's frame, I hope you can handle cutting it to size. And please hope that it does not get lost or sent to the wrong place.