Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'll tell you what happened...

NOTHING!!
Honestly it was so not worth the worry- or preparation for that matter. All it did was rain. It started in the afternoon, going on through the night and into the morning the next day. Maybe once I heard the wind blow but other than that not a whole lot of action. We've had thunderstorms with tornado warnings that were worse. I guess some (5) low lying homes were flooded and I saw a tree blown over at the elementary school up the hill from us but other than that - nada, zip, zero (as they say)
If a hurricane were the ocean.
tropical storm Hanna was a wading pool


5 comments:

Hall Fam said...

that sounds like our monsoon weather. real windy, maybe a couple of trees down. lots of lightning. i rather enjoy it! but good thing you were prepared!

Holland said...

Ah, too bad. I guess since I never heard anything from Mom that nothing happened.
Kate everyday wakes up and the first thing that comes out of her mouth is "Are we going to the Beach!" Oh, I hate saying no because she is so excited. Two more days then I get to see you and your kiddies and we get to crash at, or trash your apartment.
Which ever one you choose.
love ya

Steph Wynder said...

I will tell my neighbor about your midwife's website. Thanks. And, we are so excited to see you. I was talking to the little cousins the other day and we started planning a "make-up birthday party" with Kail and Lily (Niels, too if he will come) for the birthdays we missed while you were gone! We will have to hurry and have it before it is Kail's birthday again! We can't wait until you get here . . .

Rj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori & Rj said...

Maybe boring but I am glad you guys are safe. Oh... and I finished Wicked. It was good. I really want to see the broadway show. We should talk our moms into a Hansen/Garrett girl trip to NY.