Tuesday, October 14, 2008

as you know..


it became real cold
But we had to make our first trip to the park-come rain or shine or freezing temperatures



our best neighbor (no names because I haven't cleared this with his mom yet)
hey there's Kail


and then it got even colder & snowed!


Our best neighbor's sister also a best neighbor
(isn't she a doll? she's the queen bee of all the local minis)

Poor Kail- loving the snow but not his hodge-podge outfit; my fleece, 4T snow pants, dad's gloves, my snow boots.
trying to get a picture of Niels' first snow- he wasn't too fond of it
Lily eventually woke up
before:

after:
(this was a shock for me because Lily's never been one to love the extreme temps)


Niels wanting to go too

he wasn't too happy at first with staying inside but got over it quickly

the aftermath
and speaking of best neighbors queen bee's mom made crepes Saturday morning and decided to share with me (wasn't that super nice!) she even shared her nutella-yummmmmm
she's my best neighbor-& a definite role model




thank you mrs role model! I'm still thinking about them.....

3 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

I want those crepes. Yummy.
Thanks for reading my wedding blog! Im glad someone does.
send me your wedding photos (if you want) so I can put them on my blog! (staceysargent1@gmail.com)

Holland said...

What a great neighbor you have. I am glad someone is looking out for my sis. I love the hodge podge snow gear, that is how I roll.

Jana said...

yuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and crrrreeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppeeeeesssssssssss!