Tuesday, December 16, 2008

save handmade- more love for locals

here are some more locals who will have to close up shop in two months thanks to CPSI- click HERE to see how you can help
People are always asking me about my sling- I got mine from hotslings but that was before I knew about Mod Mum. The slings are so cute and they have many different styles.
and bytheway throughout December Mod Mum is giving away 3 baby slings a week! see HERE

mia sling (on sale!)

Baby Bintz has many cute things for your new mini & her blog has some great sewing ideas and links. I met the owner in my photography class. She's super nice & cute & just happens to live a few blocks from my parents in their best friends (the Garrett's) ward- what a small world.





I actually made some hats for this next company. Baby Chicks has adorable hair accessories for your girls. I also know one of the owners of this store and she honestly is one of the nicest most genuine people I've met.






Please help support our local businesses & help save handmade
Also I know there are a lot more local children's businesses out there that I don't know about but you do- you should spotlight them on your blog!






No comments: