Monday, December 15, 2008

save handmade & these local etsy creators

I wanted to show some of our local etsy sellers who will be breaking the law if they continue to sell after Febuary 10 2009 thanks to the new CPSI Act. Please get involved and help our neighbors
super cute hats, neck warmers, booties & more
plus she gives 10% of all her proceeds to tiny tim & friends



super cute baby booties pattern, vintage patterns, jewelry & a little of everything
also found at my happy little life




evie ivy overstreet
adorable felt baby watches( I need one for Niels), cute onesies, & felt toys


gorgeous quilts, & waterproof cloth diaper covers (but they are so cute they'd be great to cover the obnoxious characters on disposable diapers)




These next two I don't think will be affected by the new Act but these are great local Etsy artists worth taking a long look at
her illustrations are so amazing! I need this 'revisiting the three bears-boy' print or the girl one




rbwatercolors
I love his fish watercolors and if I could I would have this kokanee salmon hanging in my living room



No comments: