Sunday, January 11, 2009

for all you knitters & Nic *edited*

I'm sure you've heard of the new movie coming out: Coraline, based on the book of the same name written by Neil Gaiman


But anyway for the knitters & Nic go to the official movie website you click on the welcome sign then on the stairs to go to Coraline's room then click on the vanity's top drawer and you'll see some knitting that is really amazing. I almost can't quite wrap my head around it considering knitting anything for me is, well, hard for a lack of a better word.
Or click here maybe it will get you their faster
Yet another book I need to read with the minis before we get to see the movie.
*click on the bottom drawer of the vanity to download a pattern for the "tiniest knit sweater ever made for a movie" Coraline's star sweater.

No comments: