Thursday, January 15, 2009

why can't I be funny too?

So I just stumbled upon this new blog called "the would-be writers guild" written by this girl who is extremely funny/clever/witty. All things I'm pretty sure I'm not. But why is this? Is it a genetic thing? I know my sis Nic hates to write on her blog because when her husband takes over a post or two she feels his are so much more entertaining to read. At least I'm not the only one with this affliction. But then again I think she's very funny, so now I'm not so convinced it's genetic. Anyway,,, you should go and check out her blog while I was reading THIS post I was laughing hard enough to warrant a "what? let me see" from Kail. And I'm in love with THIS one because I am finally validated in my belief that it's not so weird to eat a burrito with ketchup.

thank you heinz (organic)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Long live ketchup with burritos!

P.S. You are funny.