Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sharing is caring

and I care about all of you- really I do.

Do you ever find it hard to share? especially living in Happy Valley? Don't we try our hardest to discover something that makes us an individual only to find walking through the mall or perusing your favorite blogs that, yet again, you are not as one of a kind as you thought you were?

& sometimes when I think I have found that one thing that is going to help me stand out in the crowd I tend to not want to share. I have, in the past "completely forgotten the name of the store" I want to keep it to myself, not share with anyone, I hold it close & I squeeze it & love it until it's lifeless & the only thing to do is put it down & try to find that new, new thing.

Well I've stopped all that (mostly) and I've added some of my daily blog reads & inspirations. There are so many talented, funny, creative people out there & I want to be all of them. Of course like most things I know a lot of them are already daily reads for most but you never know what you might find.

& first you need to check out "the would be writers guild" her new post about a bloggers relationship with comments is spot on. I say the best way to get comments is to write about how you are slightly obsessed with getting them. so funny.

what's your favorite blog? I mean other than mine ;)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So true! Sharing is best, though I understand the urge to hold your finds close for a while. You said it so well.

By the way, thanks for the shout-out!