Tuesday, March 24, 2009

some new fun

Kail has started soccer- yea!!! It's a little bitter sweet because Gary isn't here.
kail was so nervous at first, but I'm telling you I have no idea where this kid gets his confidence. He makes friends anywhere he goes. So of course within seconds he was friends with almost everyone on the team. Everyone except the one girl- I mean he does already have a girlfriend and I'm not too sure how Missy would feel if Kail was buddy-buddy with another girl.
(there she is)




The one in the blue socks is the coach's kid and he is good.
It was so funny because here Kail is decked out in all this soccer gear (I didn't know what to buy I couldn't even call Gary to ask because he's in the field I had to call my brother Chris) & we show up and the other kids are just in whatever & bless Kails heart he wasn't too sure what was going on & the other players have been on teams for the past couple years. but luckily that's when his confidence comes in handy because he does not even care. It was so funny.


2 comments:

Jana said...

We want to come watch, so let us know when a game is.

Lori & Rj said...

I love his hair. What a cute little soccer player!