Wednesday, June 3, 2009

where there are lots of little things l'd like to share

There are lots of little things I've been wanting to share with you but have been too busy with kids & no husband then getting ready for husband to come home and now busy with kids & husband but I've found some time & can now share

Have you seen any of these? I've seen some others too & always think how fun it would be to participate or just to be surprised with it.


Make sure you go HERE to see the how they did it

sent to me by my friend Wendy

Here's another one- the people's face who were not in on it are priceless!

And I seriously want to do this with my family:

this girls made an instructional video so her family could perform this dance at her sisters 21st birthday. It's so great. & doesn't hurt that it's set to Jamiroquai


Make sure you check out the outfit she wore in the instructional video & read her post about everyone learning the dance- This has made my week & I don't think I'll stop smiling!

2 comments:

Yo Momma said...

These are all so cute! I especially love the family one.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i have a friend who signed up to do this! crazy huh!?