Wednesday, July 15, 2009

new baby!! YEA

This gorgeous girl...

(my sis Nic. And just so you know I went and visited her the day she had him and, yes she looked this gorgeous. She's making me look bad- well she always has so that's nothing new. Love you Nic!)

...just gave birth to this handsome guy who....

(Yale is his name & I could not be happier he came along. Now I'm not the only one with a little boy on my side of the family. And, yes, he is even more adorable in real life- a perfect gentleman)

...just so happens to look a lot like this handsome guy

(My baby brother Gordon, or Dordie as the nieces and nephews call him when they are first learning to talk. Isn't he blindingly goodlooking? He's amazingly sweet, super smart, and loves kids- he's still single ladies-if you'd like a date leave a comment with your email!


Yea for new babies!!

5 comments:

Yo Momma said...

What a handsome little man!!

Hall Fam said...

so handsome. the baby and gordy. i'm shocked girls aren't knocking the door down for him! Hey we're coming down next week again! Monday-sat most likely. i'll call when we get there!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

its true, my cousins are gorgous (you and nic) & handsome (gordie). Yale is adorable! he looks so awake and alert! can't wait to meet him!

courtney said...

he is a cutie! and you should have messed your sister's hair up or something. no one should look that good after having a baby!

Alisha said...

So, I know this is random, but I found you through searching for homebirth midwives in Utah, it was a post you wrote back in Feb 08, loved the post, and then I saw that you know Carol Acord, who I also know. Small world. I'd love to pick your brain about your homebirth if you wouldn't mind. my email is alisha@alishastamper.com.