Wednesday, September 23, 2009

we have not died- yet

I know you all are extremely concerned but I'm back to reassure you that no we have not died or fallen off the face of the planet, although I can't speak for the husband I haven't spoken with him for a day 1/2 so who knows ;) Apparently I am running low on "disk space" whatever that is. I blame it on all my pictures that I need to get onto disks or developed for my non-existent photo albums. Soon it will happen because even though I know maybe 2 people still care to check in on me from time to time I love blogging & HATE that facebook is killing blogs left and right. So I promise to have updates and new pictures soon but for now I'll leave you with this new family picture taken by my brother Gordon.


My sister was in town with her family and we decided it would be a good time to get a family picture with everyone unfortunately it wasn't thought through enough and my brother shawn flew in after my bro-in-law,Tim, flew out. (Honestly) It's a good thing we didn't hire someone like I wanted to. they turned out okay but I'll still be getting someone who knows what they're doing to take a nice picture of my own family.

10 comments:

Hall Fam said...

i always check to make sure you update. whats up with fb being better than blogs? no thanks.

Devry said...

hey thanks for your comment on my blog. that made my morning! so i'll be calling you in the next week to come over. I have a couple of last minute things i want to finish. see ya later!

Jana said...

That picture is soooooo good of all of you! I sent Carol all my pictures that I wanted her to get ready to print and she sent them to me, so you should do the same. And I know who is taking my family picture again this fall.....YOU!

Stacey and Mel said...

I still check--and I still blog. (: Cute picture! We would love a copy--I guess I could just use this and print it, huh? Do you mind?

Janet said...

I seriously love your blog!
Your family picture is great. You look really beautiful.
My blog is private but if you want an invite just email me...
beagley61athotmail.com

Kat said...

I love your family pic. It is cute. And I totally agree that fb is killing blogs. It just isn't right. :)

juice said...

Darling! You have the cutest kids!

Cacti said...

Gorgeous Family!
Awesome background!
Reminds me of the good old days at cascade.

Melissa said...

Just saying hey. Miss you guys. FB hasn't killed my blog, because I don't have one, but I am considering it...

JaNae said...

thanks everyone!
stacy- feel free to take it, but I promise I am going to have copies for everyone soon

janet- thanks for the invite I will be emailing you soon

Marci- It is cascade park! that's funny that you recognize it

Melissa- BLOG already!

Jan- whatever you want, but remember me+camera= not professional. but at least Jeremy is a pro at photoshop