Tuesday, October 13, 2009

feeling loved


did you notice all the comments I received on my last two posts? (okay 1 or 2 of them are my own but still more than one comment that isn't mine is a pretty big deal, for me) I did and I am feeling the love & wanted to send it right back to you, paying for the postage and all. but I don't have everyone's address so this will have to do-


photo found via flickr

(Doesn't it feel cold enough for there to be snow on the ground? What happened to our transitional 70's period? No one should be thrown into this kind of serious weather relationship so fast! It's not fair to my toes or wallet. My feet are having serious sandal withdrawal)

And you know what else I love?? When I'm having a headache-y, grouchy, pms-y, kind of day but then I trick my fabulous neighbor or amazing sister to stop what they're doing, come out, talk to me and listen to me whine or laugh annoyingly loud while my & her kids run a muck.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love that picture! :) Very cute.