Sunday, March 14, 2010

I {heart} masterpiece classics

They are replaying the Emma series tonight- all three.  Even though I have them recorded I have to watch it again.  This movie has helped get the bad taste of  "Clueless" out of my mouth.  I can now read the book again!



And last summer, Tess of the d'Ubervilles, was so lovely and heart wrenching

 

And now the miniseries Lark Rise to Candleford, even though it's not technically a Masterpiece classic it is on PBS after Masterpiece and I'm loving it.

How about you, are you hooked?


3 comments:

Janet said...

Tess of the d'Ubervilles is one of my favorite books EVER!! love it.

courtney said...

love! you already know that. i missed tess...and candleford wasn't playing after emma at my house like at yours. wah. looking foward to whatever is next. last night was just fundraising and something called "celtic thunder" which i think sounds dirty. :)

Melissa said...

Which version of Emma is that one? And I didn't know Tess of the d'Ubs has a movie! I love the book. Do tell.