Wednesday, November 3, 2010

alice dancing under the gallows

** Update!**   I found it again!  this is a must watch!  also here are some links to a couple other videos and the link to their official page.

Alice The Film Dancing Under The Gallows


This is one of the most beautiful, tragic, wonderful, amazing, extraordinary stories I've ever heard.
It has changed my life and it's only the trailer for the movie that's coming out soon!
It makes me even more excited to have Kail & Lily starting piano lessons (they are loving it)

I adore this woman!  If there was anyway I could have only a fraction of her attitude I would have the happiest life!
 "all the complaining 'this is so terrible' it's not that terrible"
I wish I had the words to explain how I feel after watching this.
The world will be a lot less beautiful when she leaves it.

maybe I should be taking lessons too


if you want to receive a copy of this film in early 2011 email dancingunderthegallows@gmail.com. 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, my goodness. Thank you soooo much for posting this! I would never have found it if you hadn't commented on my daughter's blog. I'm sending this to all my loved ones. What an inspiring woman and life. Thank you!

Kat said...

That is so cool. :) Her birthday is today, the same day as Brinley, only 107 years difference. Crazy to think about.