Thursday, November 11, 2010

beautiful all around


Photos by Jonathan Canlas

Aren't these beautiful?  And that brooch bouquet- ahh- LOVE!  These photo's are of a girl in my ward.  Miss Tracy.  She is the music teacher in nursery and does the best job.  Not only is she beautiful on the outside but even more so on the inside.  
And my Niels has the Biggest crush on her.
If you ever have the chance, ask her how she met and fell in love with her husband. 

You can view more of her wedding here

side notes
1.  may I please go back and redo my wedding?
2. one day i'm going to order a bunch of prints from Mr Canlas, 
specifically his temple photos

3 comments:

courtney said...

i totally hear you about the re-do. also - have you seen the wedding that natalie norton recently photographed? fantastic. i totally hate the bride and i don't even know her. (hate her in a nice sort of way...)

Kat said...

So gorgeous! I'm so happy for her. :)

Lindsey said...

I saw these on Facebook and I thought they were absolutely beautiful! Tracey has the most infectious smile and these pictures really capture her personality I think.