Saturday, November 27, 2010

love from afghanistan


The husband sent more photos, he didn't explain any of them so I guess we will all wait on pins and needles until he does :)
He is no longer bored.  And if you can't guess what that means then I don't know what to tell you.  He calls home around two to three times a week mostly before he goes out on an op.  With things getting more exciting he sounds a lot happier.  

Now if we could all keep world peace in our prayers especially around the 38th parallel then I wouldn't have to worry about where the husband will be going when he gets home.



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to see that he's alive and smiling. That's what we pray for.

Lindsey said...

You are in my prayers and I am so grateful for the sacrifices your family makes for our freedoms!

Melissa said...

I sort of love and hate this post. It's so good to see him...just not so far away. Love you Gary! You're in our prayers. All of you.