Monday, January 24, 2011

maybe, possibly




This just might be my very first passport photo, to go in my very first passport.
Maybe this very first passport will be used for a flight that I might take to help a sister of mine & her four girls get home to Amman Jordan.  This flight just might take me to the heart of France where I could possibly have a 2 hour layover where maybe I would buy some of the most delicious & beautiful macaroons one could ever taste & see.  This very first passport might possibly take me on a new plane bound for the Middle East, where I might meet the nicest French flight attendants who just might help carry bags, tell us how wonderful our little ones are & maybe want to know everything about where we're from.  And maybe when we land and get off the plane this very first passport might possibly get it's very first visa. Which could possibly, finally make this girl a world traveler,
maybe.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is one smokin' hot passport photo! Hope all your travel dreams come true, sounds wonderful. Oh and I LOVE your hair color.

Janet said...

JaNae! How do you do your hair? It is gorgeous. I am so jealous. I hope you become a world traveler!

Stacey and Mel said...

Sounds like you might have had a good voyage, which I might be happy to hear. I hope you might have a fabulous time on your maybe vacation. You might deserve it seeing as how you maybe have been a single mother for a LONG time. By the way, why can't I see a photo?

Kat said...

Oh, that would be the best thing ever! If you maybe or possibly end up in France, then you couldn't possibly leave without trying a chocolate filled croisant and some of their yogurt. I would HIGHLY recommend the pear yogurt. And yes, it is avaliable in the airport. I downed 5 while waiting for the flight home. :)

mother2midwife said...

She Did It! She is officially a World Traveler! Who, may I add, got hit on everywhere we went. JJ- would you like to elaborate? ;)

Kelly said...

WOW. That's your passport photo? I seem to be always making some horrid face. You are absolutely darling.