Monday, May 23, 2011

finally

I like my hair today.
I know what you're thinking- 'oh my gosh, how shallow'  guess what, I know.  but I don't care. 
Every now and then can't I stop trying to be mother teresa mixed with martha stewart and just worry about my hair? 'yes' you say?- thanks ;)

this photo was taken by my photographer in training.........



...............this guy (my golden child)



ps I just typed out this huge history of all my crazy haircuts explaining why it's kind of a big deal for me to finally be content with my hair but decided it's no fun without pictures. I'll have to wait to share when I get a scanner.  Oh the hairstyles I've had (LOL)!

6 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

your hair is always cute!!! always!

Janet said...

you always have super model hair.

JaNae said...

thanks ladies- but seriously i've had some pretty bad hair in my life including one cut dubbed "the mudflap" trust me it was ug.......ly

Kelly said...

Sweetie, if my hair looked like that, I'd post everyday how awesome it was. No judgment here.

neuroticmom said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Just spent a lot of time reading yours and I love it.

....aaaaand I would kill for your hair. It's gorgeous. You and nicole, man, you both always look gorgeous.

JaNae said...

kelly- still one of my all time favorite people

Amy- nicole and I are just trying to keep up with the gorgeous Holland girls.